Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Another new week,and my knowledge towards form 6 syllabus still?HALF BUCKET!:( Let's see,what happened these few days,just living my life as usual,gaming?studying?or lepak-ing outside?i guess wasting my time is the most,sometimes its just hard to walk this journey of life,if you live the way you were always,others will give comments about you,if its positive,great then,what if its negative? either you yourself go emo mode or you fight back OR you just end up being someone that everyone look down on.

If you ask me,am i being my real self in class always,I can only says,sometimes yes sometimes no,but which one is good which one is bad,its beyond my ability to differenciate out,sometimes I just prefer to keep my mouth shut and observe,but having a partner that sit beside you all day long babbling about stuffs,just makes school life either heading to the piss-ed off side or the humorous side.But anyway,enough about these hidden meaning stuffs.Ima going to blog something more special.=)

More and more people will be leaving form 6 soon,just feel that the class is gonna go dead soon,since now its seems that way already.Homeworks and loads of homeworks just keep on coming,some are reasonable some arent,some will make me do it with high hopes to correct all,but some i just wana throw it into the dustbin,but,i cant.August exam is coming soon,i heard that chemistry will be out for about 5 chapters,i was like SEI LOR,1st chapter i also wana go suicidal mode already,how am i gonna survive?Why i choose form 6,i don't know,friends kept persuading me to leave,but my ears aren't listening,I just enjoyed this stressful life after for 5 freaking years i've been wasting my time,now i can't even do well in my so called "Music career" grr....

Time..tick tock..tick tock..every second,I just keep having thoughts,what am i gonna do what am i gonna do,what will happen next?huh huh?so many plans so many in my wishlist,will they every be fulfilled?Sometimes my mind just go blank during lessons in class,I will prefer to rest,but i scare teacher will kill me,at least,i tried my best to sent in all my homeworks to the teachers.Its suffering though.Oh ya,last week was inter-school competition for the lower sixes,our class won netball though,i cant treat you guys lols,too poor,just go and disturb that fella that said i will treat you all.:) The other sport? We lost.:D But will learn through experience ba you guys,although im not the sports type,but i enjoyed watching you guys play with "Patterns" lol.For the last week,i've been staying back after schools for hours,which makes me totally "withered" and reach home at about 5 and slept for 1 hr then dinner,but no appetite.=(

I guessed no matter what i also gotta crack my brain cells violently so that i won't go back to my lazy mode,but i'd love to show it out.Well..thats why style,i cant deny that i dislike it,kinda fun though.Shall end for this post now.Next post will be about you,CELINE.:D


Adios-

0 comments: