Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Apparently,I don't have much to say,just headaches,maybe I've been stressing myself up too much which in some random ways.School is just as normal as usual,nothing much oddy but I do found out some interesting stuff happening around which I'm kinda...*puke*

Okay..these few days all practice this practice that,I don't even have time for interview,and from monday to friday,I don't even have a little time to rest except during the night.Oh well,I haven't count in the homeworks,but I'd just have to bear with it.What am I gonna do next?I seriously ran out of neurons to transmit,kinda in a very the blur state right now,was very moody just now,is it because I'm too tired?Maybe..-______- but who cares?Tomorrow will be extremely fun!XD

And as for today,I stayed back untill 4 something chit chatted with classmates and found out some oddy stuffs,and then daddy got me a 21-inch plasma monitor now I'm damnn syok lehh..so bigg@.@..too big I'm lazy to snap a shot of it,DSLR is with my dad now,argh and also bought a nice set of headphones with bass boosters,which i needed the most,but I'd still prefer the AKG-701 model headphones,OMGROFL +)

OMG now its coming to my senses,I haven't blog about MYF retreat,Highpraise '10,Korean Praise and CELINE LIM!XD LOL maybe I will blog all 3 at one shot tomorrow when I'm at school?hmm..need consume my credit to use 3G again..=( Anyways eyes are closing now,although my hand are still active but I don't have the mood to continue further,shall end here. :)

Adios.*

0 comments: