Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Hey wazzup peeps.Again I've been missing in action due to laziness.Argh,as always rite?Well,I do have a lot to blog about,how I spent my June holidays and so much more,but...I aint gona write it for this post,will do it for next,its kinda late now,tomorow i will be having school.Just wana do some rough sketch here.

Whats going on in school recently,a lot of odd stuffs,which I can't explain.I found myself get involve in too much of activities which i had never done it in my past 5 years of school life.I don't know wherthe thats good or bad,but I'd just accepted it into my life now.

Recent thoughts,sometimes its just hard to identify wherthe are you really falling for that person.Our mind just kept playing non stop,which leads me to a trap.I'd just wana spend more time to make sure,what I am currently feeling and thinking now,is it true?or is it just illusion?Sometimes I'm just so confused,and worried..which way I'm heading to...

It's late,guess I wasted another day emo-ing..
Adios.

0 comments: