Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

After so many days,I've finally decided to blog about you,MISS Celine Lim!:X I can't remember how did I first talked to you,blood donation I guess?You were the only one in camp that says that Kok Hao and me are alike.Jeez..such a vast difference ya know?Plus you're are one the people who LOVED to twist my tiny little brain until I ended up speechless,well..vetty also..but shes not as EPIC as you do.:P

Well of all the ns friends i made,I can't deny that you're the extraordinary one that MADE a big impact in my life,as you've said so.I will never be able to forget you,even we didn't contact each other for such a long time,well?2 months plus?think so...TRUE one okay,so don't always have in mind that i will forget who celine lim is,I WONT!Plus you little gina princess,you always bully me.:) C'mon learn to be flexible as me,haha,i know you can't.Now that we both also entered form 6,you have to guide me,don't care penang-ipoh or not hehs,cause I'm a sesat fella.

Words of truth,I'm really glad that I've met you.Seriously you're someone special to me,but i won't elaborate any further,if not you will kill me.Your that gina princess funny look always make me either laugh or smile,and sometimes you're trying so hard to twist my brain but you can't ritess?Hmm what else...oh ya..you're a sweet person but still not innocence LA.Honestly I'm really surprised that day you told me you will be coming to Ipoh for a day trip,I'm so so so sorry i cant make it though.:) And don't worry,i will surely give you a surprise call once in awhile.

Thank you for intro-ed subwayy to us too,most of us now craving for it now ya,its awesome,but i think joce's subway will be the best LOL...the no green one...at last celine lim,smile always...i will be glad to see that cute funny face of yours soon this coming bon odori,and no worries..the photo is still safe and nicely kept in my wallet,hehs.Good night,and i miss you always.:D

Adios-


0 comments: