Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Today was a freaking weird day,I did most weird stuffs today. =? Okay,let's start with the tabulate data way!NONO..I will stick back to the listing way to make things simple as possible.-_-

1.I set 2 alarms both at 6.30am and 9.30am.
2.I end up waking up 7.00 am but I skipped school.
3.I got diarrhea.:(
4.I need to go back to school for MUET presentation.(Worse case scenario=No preparation at all!)
5.Went to Kbox after finish presentation.
6.Overslept for tuition.

Kay done.

So basically,I went to chill out in "Moven Peak" at Greentown yesterday night after youth service worship practice.Had chit-chat with friends and of course,I nearly got drunk.What a maroon.=/ But luckily consciousness still remains within me.Got home and set 2 alarm for myself the next day,cause I had already planned to skip school.The next morning,I end up waking up at 7am plus due to the 6.30am alarm kept on ringing,SHIT.Online-ed awhile and of course,texted my classmate and confirm the time for today's MUET presentation,and I have appointment with friends at Kbox after that.

So it was like this,the MUET presentation,I felt sucks.WHY?Cause I was freaking nervous,plus the slide prepared and the paper sheet on my hand are two different world.I was like..OH SHIT..and I paused a bit,with some minor mistakes and stuff..ARGH..and worse is that I messed up with my points!So So So So horrible,ah well..just hope that we can get the best among the biology classes.Jeez.

Let's see,after that my friend texted me we will be going to Jusco's Kbox and I was like WTF cause I parked my car near Ipoh Parade's Kbox and oh well..I rushed to there in time and got my self a nice parking spot.I also postponed my music lesson to tomorrow morning due to insufficient time to reach home.Nah oh well,after that I took a nap and started my tuition class until JUST only now..didn't notice time flies when I really put my effort in doing my academic works.:)

Right now,I'm bored to death although I'm sitting in front of the desktop facing the wide monitor screen which is so freaking BRIGHT.Thats why I decided to blog.I'm really into weird and gooky stuff recently.Life's changed.I'm myself back.Just for now,there's still some Hiccup which can never be solved unless one side give in to another or what-so-ever.

*Deep sigh*



Things seriously ain't going to the right way,nor the wrong way.These are really the minor obstacles in LIFE.Sometimes what past is past,you'd just have to leave everything behind.Some good moments also have to be thrown off,to prevent yourself from reverting back.Till the end,it comes back to the same question:"When will things ever get back to normal,like that dream never exist before?"

0 comments: