Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

10th of October 2010

Awesome indeed,when I turn my eyes towards the needle of the clock,it's 11.51 p.m,nine more minutes to the next day.How funny it is,that time flies indeed,two weeks had passed,everything had die down,everything starts to fade away,like the mist.Within these days,although nothing happened,yet,once in awhile there's a sigh,that recalls a small portion of the past events back.

How long will I have to give that ignorant look to these few people,it hurts deep inside,that the past can't exist in the present,it hurts from outside,that we do not know what the future will be.There won't be much left until both of us really get back to normal,those wonderful moments,can't be bought by gold nor silver.

It's kinda cold now,parents kept nagging me to go to bed,four more minutes to twelve.Yesterday was Sixth form night,everyone dressed well and the performance was good,cheer up for those who didn't make it for the prize and congratulations to the winners and everyone who had put a lot of effort for the performance.It does really draws a class together,to be united,that's the way it should be.:) Tomorrow,is a start of a new day again,two and a half weeks more to final term exam,will I make it?Pray...definitely will.Gonna start off with my books and assignments as soon as possible.

Last,I thanked you.
-Adios.

0 comments: