Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Yea..it's snowing in hokkaido here.As I look through the window,those falling snow flakes just brings back memories,not that I've encountered it before,this is my first time though,wearing a japanese outfit and sitting on the lounge to blog,it's been so long since I've blogged,I've been so lazy and killing myself in games,the main reason was just to let go and forget everything that's hurtful to me.

I'm fine..yea I'm fine..just need some time to chill out...this sudden emo-ness just strikes me without a warning or anything,just hate how it feels man.I want to grab onhold to the past back,I missed everyone that came and went off just like a breezing wind,under an oak tree,where I sat down and quietly asked myself,where are you?Finding yourself eh?nah...its enough..I've think i rather go to bed since I'm quite tired after a whole day trip to japan here,maybe I will continue whats the kinky parts that happened to me recently in my life.

merry x mas sunshines.:)

0 comments: