Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Hello peeps,have been busy lately,lots of stuffs need to be completed and lots of aims need to be accomplished.I had just finish suffering from severe headache which i had nearly consider it as Depression which actually its a NO,just headache.Daddy brought me to cure it last saturday,a one day trip to KL XD.And i managed to persuade him to get me a Macbook Pro which i had wanted it for so long.Oh well,we didn get it at KL,went back to Ipoh Parade to buy it,the price was so @#$%^&* that i felt so not good for having him to pay that huge sum of money.Oh well,i only realize using a Mac is kinda troublesome,a lot of stuff and ways are different from of a windows,you can't do this do that,you need this need that,ughhh..

Anyway,our first term exam had been postponed from the 26th of August to the 1st of September.I'm so happy to hear that but there is still no guarantee that I can perform well in it,when i look through the books it's like so hard to get in the head and one chapter is so A LOT!Sigh..and I'm having my piano theory exam at the 6th of September which is three days after school exams end.I had kinda disappointed my piano teacher,cause it's not that i don't know how to do,just that i tend to forget stuff easily and made a lot of careless mistakes.=( And not only that,there's so many songs i wanted to learn but i lack to initiative to do so.

Aside from that,it seems that I'm leading myself to nowhere,recent actions that I had done were not under my control,it's like i'm living in a dream now..?Weird weird,don't tell me headaches will lead to this.Thinking of that,there will be so many upcoming events that will be keeping my timetable occupied.Oh ya,next wednesday will be the Hillsong Seminar & Concert,oh my gosh I seriously can't wait for that,it's like such a huge event.Hmm and at November there will be our sixth form night and also Glitz night.Wow wow wow,will it be fun??I'm not sure.

Uhh and talk about our class,it's like starting to get odd and boring.You already can feel this fella hate that fella,this and that,it's like really so annoying.And as time pass,I can realize some teachers really sucks some really rocks,as for the sucks one,they made me feel like sleeping in class or go home to sleep better.Grrr...well,we've started our chemistry trial experiment,quite fun also,too bad the teacher is just like a dumb fat fella.No one knows what he's teaching all the time.As for Muet,my friend and I tend to get lazy and neglect the work she gave,gah i don't care..it's super boring.

Guess I should have go to sleep now,although its still early,but my eyes are closing now,and i love the new keypad of my macbook,so syok to type leh,so smooth.Will try to get some photos on for the next post.Good nights!Oyasuminasai.:D

*Miss my friends

Adios-

0 comments: