Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Which path,which path,which path.....

As I close my eyes,which direction you're pointing for me to move on,as I'm in dilemma,what can I do?Even if time passes,whats the meaning within it anymore?

I pray hardly,faithfully,take or not take,stand or move,which one will be better?

One road that leads to unknown results,its dark,its perfect,filled with gems,and gold,silver,so on,and that everyone will choose to take.But it's a road worthful,if the willingness to spent time and adore it fully exist.

The other road that had been laid in front of me,gems nor silver nor gold it contains,only filled with concerns and heart,but theres something lack within this road,if i take this path,theres lot of things that need to be changed,i would have to stand up and change others also.

Dots dots dots dots dots dots....as my final decision awakens,i will leave it to the almighty One to choose for me,for the mean time,just let the river of life flow according to its path,theres no need for me to purposely make a change and dig some other paths for it.

At last,I thank you for the sweet memories,even though it wasn't long,for that short time,you and I both had loved each other fully,and it had been poured out unconditionally..Believe me,I will cherish those moments,just like how you did..

0 comments: