Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Wow...tough question...haha

Ok..today was kinda unique for me,I'm sharing the Gospel with my classmates..I've forgotten how it started but it started from my BK paper lols..then they started asking me questions and not only i elaborate em all but i answered em all..within me i was like..WOW?is that really me..i thanked God for changing me!=) (=

Ok next event..watch closely

--5s6----5s5---Stairs--W.C---5v3
(Shaun) (Loong)

Here's it..during lesson..in 5s5..you can hear shouts from 5s6..crying/shouting/whatever we called it.."AH LOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGG~~~!!!!"...repeat again..."AH LOOOOOOOOOOONGG~~~~!!!" and it just keep on going on and on..oh well..thats the so called "interesting" sound which pump up the atmosphere.Yeah!!

During the morning it was freezing and foggy and and and and...oh well..forget bout it..i was so sleepy during that moment that all i dreamt of is a cup of Hot mocha from starbucks...ahuuhh...and in the end during maths period..Sweet dreams..

Guess that's all for today..will be updating ^^V
-->Afk Grando espada
--->One round DotA
---->Mengamuk around..
------>Lights off.

0 comments: