Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Oh yea,a few more hours to April fool!Nah..nothing much for me to play also,sigh-ed.Ok..these few days i've been busy..well..starting to constantly attend back classes and stuffz..kinda tiring and stressful..gotta bear with it anyways.Ah and the Razer stuffz that i had ordered had arrived during Sunday and i went to take it in the afternoon when the guy called me after i finished my tuition.

The keyboard Lycosa and Copperhead mouse is awesomely cool and so does its price.Well i just have exactly the budget..thank God.

Heres it!The box is already cool lols!hehe

The lighting is awesome and it suits perfectly for my desktop.=)

Well..its very useful for gaming,hehe.umm let's see...what interesting event happened these few days...ermm..don't know why..i felt kinda tired these few days..sigh..and i changed my freaking hairstyle to a more spiky one..and and..oh ya..loong is bald!gratz for ur the one who done it!hahaha..anyway back to my bk study!

---End---

0 comments: