Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

As always...the first try will be the most suck-iest..or maybe not..finally I felt my mind relaxed tonight..Well..i did quite a number of stuffz during this month...March eh..how should i start?monthly exam perhaps?aduh..Eugene khoo a..form 5 lor..how a?how a?i've been asking this question myself non-stop..you sure you wanna get straight As?or maybe 11?A boy who had always thinks hes smart,he got the guts to be confidence..all along ive been scoring "Shits"..I must admit..i see improvement in my result this monthly exam..although..duh..i do peek some answers back..but i never satisfied or feel proud of it..cause its not my work..(im naughty right?)hahas..

Ok lets start with what had i done during the holidays,shall we?Marvelous =)
March 10-13 - Suffering due to exam,it's SUFFERING! =(
March 14-16 - Went to MYF retreat.
March 17-18 - Self Planned trip to KL with friends.
March 19-22 - Went Youth Prayer Conference 2009 =) enjoyed it.

So..easily to conclude..my short term holiday is packed..and i had no chance to even stay in my house for 12 hours..oh well..i enjoy em though..
Next, - - - - - - - - -oh..and i love my pair of new white earphones..it took me a long time to search for it and in the end Nai Chien told me its sold in Tesco!I was like ...T.T!

26.03.2009-Heart Attack Day

  1. Its Bk exam day.
  2. Didnt get a good sleep last night.

    oh well..in the end..after my bk exam..my whole mind is totally like released!

    Anyways..im having transformation plans...so..gotta sleep early!Chaoz!

0 comments: