Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Okay,let's see.I'm currently bored to death that I managed to get my hands on the keyboard to blog.Yeah~So I woke up kinda early this morning for church service.Had been hearing "sweet talks" from my mum the whole journey to church as I drove her to there.Jeez.@.@ Oh well,then I was "fishing" halfway through the sermon,sorry Mr.Choo,really can't tahan lols.And my mum was about to do that too.

Today's kinda sux,wheres everyone??It's like so "Layu" la this morning service.And after a little chat with friends,I drove my mum back home.BORING.And yesterday was kinda interesting.I told Sharon and Gwen that I will be fetching them at 3pm in the afternoon.But I reached their houses at about 3.40pm-3.45pm like that.>.<

ども ありがとうございます みんな!^.^V

0 comments: