Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Ahh,have been missing in action recently.Life's kinda boring,but at least I found something to do to keep myself occupied.Well,'ve been hanging out with friends all day long,mum don't really care,so..Yeah.But kinda enjoy all the happy moments we have for each other.Just wondering,how will the story start??Hhmm,sorry just being random.Oh well,just got myself back from Penang yesterday night before 12 at least,had been driving along the island fetching Louis,Celine and Jocelyn.Also joined a beach barbeque party of Joyce's birthday party at Paradise Beach,kinda cool.=D Too bad the others can't join us,haha.Nah don't worry,we still have plenty of time so spent with each other.

Woke up kinda late this morning,although I slept very early yesterday night.Until now,still feeling "Withered" hahs.The month of May is coming soon,which means,yeah Form 6,I wonder can I cope through the 1 and half years.ARgh.But I do kinda miss school life,it's like now weekdays I'm bored to death since I've already quit computer games.And crap,tomorrow have to send in my car for touchup,that idiot banged my car when I just got the birthday present from Gwendoline for Joyce that afternoon.T.T So which means...about 2 to 3 days I don't have my car to drive.Sighz.

Okay,I'm kinda starving now.=( And I'm starting to like Subway.^.^V Gonna get it soon.

0 comments: