Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Unusually...I love blogging using my notebook this time,sitting on my bed with the notebook on my lap,and just lie down and my fingers start moving writing everything what my mind is speaking.With my iPod earphones plugged,I'm gonna get smack by my mum again.Anyway,I deleted the previous post cause I hate to see it,and I don't even know at first why i posted it.*sigh*
Everything is just getting complicated,I'd just have to close my eyes every time i think of it,and seriously i'm freaking sick of it and I've never been this scare before.Well,just forget bout it...it sucks.
Let's see here,highlighted events...
Saturday I went to AMC canteen day last saturday,of course compare to the previous time i attend,i rather just walk around sight seeing than playing the game,maybe I'm just too bored of it.Ok...got up early in the morning,hung texted me ask me to get ready as he will arrive at my house 8.45am sharp,and he really does haha,then we went to fetch jovan along.Reached there bout 15-20mins later,jovan and I got down from the car and we started looking around.Met melvyn at the office there,we were wearing the same watch,Casio one and omg so damn gay.haha.Met up with Irene at the hall when carmenn keep persuading us to go to her stall,lols.After that we just keep walking and walking,and meeting up with friends.We didn't even go to any game stall,the only game stall was yin yee's game stall as she dragged us to go there,sigh...and most sadly i hate myself for having such poor accuracy when playing her game.Around noon time,loong,me,jovan and vincent took a cab and went to jj for the movie harry potter,its kinda boring though the movie,and super long.ahh...rush back home by bus and took me 5 mins to get myself ready and rush to the dinner.Really really super rush,texted rene and found her wearing a nice dress.=) hahahaha...anyway the dinner ended really late,near 11 and my dad was grumbling wanting to go home,but my mum and I said wana have the dessert first.Got home at bout 11 something,change my clothes and slept.

0 comments: