Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

It's cold...I'm currently freezing...my hands are numb now...can't even type that fast..but in fact..I love this kinda feel.Hehe.

Ok let's get it start from here..finally I willing to redesign my blog lols..well the past few weeks I've been busy with a lot of stuffs...of course..joined a lot of event and had a lot of fun time with my friends too.=)Life's changing now..I like this feel so damn much haha....but still..my bad habits in school haven't changed yet..sleep...ignore teacher's teaching..oh well...SPM is coming soon..I left...bout 2 months..before my trial exam starts...12 subjects to manage...from basic to the end,will I make it?I prayed to God I can.

Anyway finally I got a bass guitar to practice...bought a Fender Jazz Bass Highway One™ 3 Tone Sunburst...love it...it cost me a lot..and I still need to change the pick guard to tortoiseshell too...that also cost a lot..sigh..oh ya...I would like to say thanks a lot to my classmates too...that day my phone was stolen by someone the whole class spend 2 periods helped me to find it..thanks a lot!!Love u all!XP..hmm let's see..bout the recent hot movies..Transformers 2..yea..I super duper love it..watched 2 times with my classmates...but I won't be going for the 3rd time..get bored..hah..but there's this car I damn love...Corvette Stingray of the Autobot Sideswipe..so damn cool..here's the picture of it..hehe.


Corvette Stingray Concept.

Last Wednesday morning I went for my piano grade 5 exam ABRSM,no need to attend class but it was totally worst...at home I practiced everyday until without looking at the sheet I can play all 3 pieces perfectly..but till that day..I was nervous and I made a hell lot of mistake..oh dear..I hope I still can get Distinction grade...T.T...ah..tomorrow gotta go school again..boring!But luckily tomorrow's timetable is okay..still can enjoy..hehe.

Here's how my bass look like =P(as requested)

With the amp.

Man I love this one.=)

-End-

0 comments: