Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Yea..this will be my last post of sillyness..the next time i will write in a different way..ok get straight to the point..duhh..i hate December 2008 this month..i truly hate it..cause i did the most mistakes on that month and that made my new year a nightmare..why i called it a nightmare?every year's december 31 all of us would hang out together ..but this year..hehs..im alone..i slept at 11am is because im totally pissed off with everything..i just wanted to sleep early to get myself outta it..i just cant forget every single thing that happened,i swore to myself,i whacked myself up,told myself damn just forget it!but in the end when the small bits of memories come in vision within me..i will get so pain..not that my eyes is crying,is my heart is crying..i wonder..how long can i bear with it and get over with it and keep on acting like nothing happened before!?

I've always..hated this world..things that i hated will just keep happening..Truly madly deeply i hated this damn world alot!!!!Affection this word..is already going to move out from my dictionary..heh..God u really love to put on burdens for me..great way of letting me learn..i will cherish it..=)I think i should never even fell for her..just that im stupid..a nicer way of rejecting?huh...that just makes me feel more ridiculous of reality..I cant imagine...even if i die..i also couldnt imagine that things would go on like that..hell..i surely do hate this world..just lock this damn eternity memory for me..so i will never have to think bout it again..

-Please-

0 comments: