Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

School reopened today,it was torturing at first,and great in the middle,and awful at last.

The Torturing part 1:

Fat ass good for nothing head duck Phang talk lots and tons of rubbish during assembly in the hall.My energy which was charged up the whole night suddenly gone down and i fall asleep due to the extreme bored-ness in his every word.

The Torturing part 2:

Got into class after that not long later was history period,same old teacher,same old way of nagging,same old way of attitude,she was just like a bucket of oil poured into my fire,the more i hear she nags the more i feel like giving her a slap and just tell her to shut the crap out even though she's not nagging at me,but others..oh mann...and that time I was in depression condition that made me felt like jumping off from the corridor..@@

The Great part 1:

Was enjoying the time crapping around with friends..the jokers are still here with us,and so am i one of them..wakaka..Chiang Boon is in same class with me and looks like he's so emoo o.o...but i know both reason that he emo..hmph..

The Great part 2:

1st day of school reopen...SLEEP.Loong was the most geng..fall asleep first and i was the second..man lessons were total boring man..i rather do my own study work than listen to what the teacher talking shits over there man,and she's not teaching dude!It's just talking nonsence and nagging!HUH!

The Awful:

Ok..at first it's not that i skipped breakfast but is that i ate not enough..so my stomach kena gastric again..and i ate a few tablets of freezing mint and that makes it more WORST..and at first we were supposed to go over to Ipoh Parade to "Pinjam Guna Tandas" but at the end I just can't afford to do so...stomach was so pain that it gets on my nerves..and at the end a few of us walk out the school gate 15 mins earlier than the actual dismiss time and i saw my mum just arrive when i was about to crossover to have my meal..and that's it!

0 comments: