Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

finally and at last...i willing to write a post for my blog..aiz..this few days wat had i done..non at all..from 25th to 2nd of dec was like i chiong rappelz online..now.i stopped it..and wat fcking game i chiong?atlantica...oh well..damnit im addicted to it and i love it hell alot...i was able to reach lvl30 and learn most of the stuffs within 2 days..@@ ouch..u guys must be thinking this eugene khoo always keep ply ply ply ply...studies bad like hell..arghhh..><..well sometimes i kinda had myself and wat im doing ...

recent days behavior got me into a god damn big trouble...the worst thing ever...i had been sleeping at 5am for 1 whole week..and now im so freaking damn skinny..my eyes are like panda...and i jus went to have a facial yesterday afternoon...oh damn..easy to conclude is that now im totally..like..a freaking idiotic good for nothing panda zombie..@@!!ahh...i think i gota put a stop to this now..hell this is not working....i have camp and a trip to overseas to attend to...cant get myself look bad..@@..oh well..i guess tonite i wll just have to force myself to sleep at 12am...well gota do so...no matter wat..if not i also gota sleep by 2am..the most latest...sigh..

some of u guys would think..ahh u finaly realize it?its too late/well its not late yet...oh watever...jus freak me out..Z.Z...oh and the reason i finnaly willing to blog is because i was about to duck myself in the bed when i found out that my body is damn heating and damn sticky so in the end i took a bath and now im waiting for my hair to dry and my body is so damn cool~wakakakak...ahh..well..-_-..today is thursday ritee...well..WELCOME BAK TRIPLE Y/3Y/YIN YEE...missss eeuu so much!ZZZ...watever...if i found out no gifts then when i go taiwan it will aslo be da same wakakakak....|

ah and...finallyy..i said is FINALLYY..my phone is back..-___= after a week it went for a visit in the workshop..finaly its fix...damn tat guy said the software is bugged so now..its like pc reformat...all my contacts gone..aarrgghhh..i regret i din save it all into sim card when i have the chance to...now i gota retake all contact again...and some of em i even forgot their numbers...Z.z...oh well..i kinda feel my legs is pain now..probably i strained too much though...well..guess today i will sleep till quite late in the afternoon..so do understand me if any of u guys are finding me ya..-__-..and sorry to myself for sleeping so late!!WTF..zz|

ah well..its kinda rocks to blog using the small notebook.XP...hmm..i think my hair now is considered dried...well..time to sleep..-chaoz-

0 comments: