Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Argh!!I cant sleep!!I hate when this happen !!HATE IT!!!T.T heart so pain now..hate la really..i need wake up 8am in the morning one arrr!!craap!things always wun work out so probably..life is really not like a bed of roses..and the part i hate the most is when its on tat side..oh crap..dark side light side which side?folow the good or the bad?whcih one!?i'd always close my eyes and think...ok isz not to be sensitive..dun think negative..positive!!I SAID POSITIVE..but in the end it came bak the square one..the more i think the more it hurts..cmon God just let me sleep please..~~T.T

well crap that out..aihz..i guess if can i wan post a private post..keep my feelings inside do hurts...its always hurts..OH CRAP JUST LET ME SLEEP LA CMON!

-lights off-

0 comments: