Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

ok today im totally busted up,crap?4 bad things happen on me straight this morning and now it makes me total stressed up!!

1st,i late to school,my and the first 3 student went to pull the grass,crap and its damn tiring and long,and my friend jovan?their group just walk around picking up some rubbish on the floor,and back to their position,and me?im still pulling the grass HELLL!!!

2nd:Absent.Hell yeah,mr.bala said im the undefeatable champion..champion of wat...absent..-_-do these teachers have to use such INTERESTING expression to describe me?one word FUCK tat idiot pineapple(form teacher,Cikgu Anas)jibai 2nd period suddenly call me to go field meet him,do wat?lecture me...-_-...1st i thought those things he said was real,actually he was fucking his own brain,he jibai thinks im a fool,fuck tell me i absent 21 days within 9 months can receive the 3rd warning letter,_|_ i went back to class check the rules book of our school...and FUCK!!there stated that a student will only receive the 3rd warning letter when he/she is absent more than 40 days without reason,tat na beh pineapple 1st thing in the morning make my day miserable already,talk shit over there

3rd:Mr.bala period...whats today lesson?Grammer..-_-..ok all along i dont do his work,so the english exercise book 1,2 and 3..i totally dun have 1 and 3,only have 2,and the 2 is a mix up of 1,2 and 3..and all along he wun check my book,so i just heck care,suddenly duno wat cb is wrong wif me..when he requested us to copy the questions on the board..i was dreaming...so he saw me and called up my name and ask me bring my good for nothing rojak exercise book for him to see,and HOHOHOHOHO,he reveal my deepest secrets,which he discribed in a way that i dun bother to do the homework he gave and also tat im hell no interested in his lessons,he was about to BREAK his limit then suddenly he cooled down..and he said he would give me a period of 2 weeks to RE complete the 3 books,and what was in my mind that time?"great..im totally busted"what can i do..at least better than nothing,so he wrote down in his record book and asked me to sign and bla bla..and that's off for this 3rd bad luck.

4th:Rubik cube..-_-..due to my success in finish the cube yesterday i was happy so i brought to school,well..i can turn fast..but must look at the formulas."sadded"well nvm,at least i look like a beginner..^^V..but...after english is chinese lesson..so in order to release my stress ,i just keep turn and turn the cube..and when i got to the last 4th step..suddenly my chinese teacher stood at the back of me and look at me,i was ashocked..but he smiled at me and just walk in the class,i was like phew..actually the cube is consider as illegal item in our school..well..during his lesson..ouchy..it was so damn hell boring..so what i do is do a few turns..suddenly he noticed that i was playing with the cube and he take the cane and came to my sitting place and i put up my hand and he caned me..then he continued his lesson..ZZZZ..FUCK LA!!from tat moment..i was thinking..wat the hell is wrong with me today..is like the whole world is trying to drive me to the wall..sigh..sadded totally..

0 comments: