Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

jeez..idiotic...how i wish to become more idiotic than before....those memories,will nvr worth anything to me from now on...cheh...cant hold back my tears much though...

im really one lost young bird..
my eyes had been blindfolded..
i can't find the path of light..
all that's within me...despair..sadness..

perhaps if i brush away..
the thinking to get invovle in a relationship..
and get back to the life of a student..
isn't that wise...worse still..
i felt that myself is suck...

trying to act stupid..in order to cover up my emo-ness
every words that i spit out from my mouth..
doesn't really what i mean...
i acted lame,idiotic,cold joker..
and after that...i felt tat...i hate myself..

heh..wats the point being a famous gamer..
when u have nothing else to share with ur frens..
except games ,games and games...
Lord o Lord..when are u gona make me see while im blind now?
guess that would never happen..

as i fade away,i will not shed a single tear,
im willing to face the consequences for what i've done..
chih..idiotic..

0 comments: