Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

This is getting me nowhere...only driving me to the wall..-_-!
Freaking report of this month exam:
Bahasa Malaysia-52%(No comments,i deserve it..)
Bahasa Inggeris-82%(I wana go bang my head hardly on the wall,NOT SATISFIED!!)
Bahasa Cina-62%(Never study never do anything,and yet...)
Mathematics-72%(Just a coincident lady luck on my side)
Additional Mathematics-8%(HOLY SHIT F**K MY BRAIN)
Physics-33%(Yin+Yang)(No hope in this,i have no brains)
Biology-16(this one is pissing my mind off)
Chemistry-48%(wahoo,first time pass!)
Pendidikan Moral-19%(ok this one nothing to say,idiot teacher teaching=i get idiot marks)
Pendidikan Sivik-72%(shoot objectives questions)
EST(English Science & Tech)-72%(*NOT SATISFIED!!!*)
History-XX%(will be given tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow)

SO IN THE END,my conclusion is,i get some shitty results this month and im hell not satisfied with it!!!!!i felt that my freaking mid year exam is more better!F**K!

0 comments: