Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

Alright heres it,12.40am and 1am is striking soon,and i just off my games,hell today is totally sickage...i do nothing in school,i crap in school,came home bath then tuition,then bla bla bla,during tuition,we tease tat kenny ong till jia lat,wakakakaka,sadded...ok after come back...my leg...i tell u..its terrible..its like i've been stressed up for thousand years...but ...i din go and rest..i was surfing through the net..and meanwhile tat..i practice my guitar ...and so i did this untill dinner time for i duno wat game i should play..sigh..but after dinner..i rather do some "waste time" stuffs...i went to gg(garena) and played several matches of FOC(Fight of charaters) man its was fun..XP..haha..and then..botz botz skyped me up and awhile later..i went into Vixen PW and helped him some quest..and wala..untill now..its bed time...tats all for an hour ago,bed time,-chaoz-

0 comments: