Wind Trails.

I will always keep you within.

arh...as usual...its always sucks..staying at home is better than going to school...for there is nothing to do in school than chit-chatting here and there..-_-"

hmm...its still tuesday though...5 more mins to 12am..argh...when i recall back about what happened this morning..damn fucked up and stunned..@.@..i cant imagine this few days my english teacher likes to call my name to answer questions....fortunately i can answer...but the fuck he used me as experiment today..walao...i can't imagine that...when we discuss about the literature "the sound machine" he actually pinched my stomach and ask me got feel or not..fuck!and he pinched me 3 times,1st time..i was surprised..so i dont feel any pain,2nd time..no pain..3rd time is OWNAGE..i was like on cloud-9..jeezz...whole class laughed..and so am i...sigh~

tomorrow got his lessons again..argh..wonder whats going to happne..-_-~
chaoz..bedtime!

0 comments: